Bourjois Contour and Clubbing Eye Pencil in Golden Dress Review - Indian Beauty Forever
Friday 2 May 2014

Bourjois Contour and Clubbing Eye Pencil in Golden Dress Review

Post By Pooja Patel
Bourjois Contour and Clubbing Waterproof Eye Pencil in Golden Dress Review and Swatches 
Hi everyone!
I love eye pencils more than liquid liners and I keep on collecting new colors from different brands. Today, I will be reviewing Bourjois Contour & Clubbing Waterproof Eye Pencil in Golden Dress which I bought from Lifestyle with some of my other makeup purchases.
Price: Bourjois Eyeliner pencils come at Rupees 445 comes in variety of shades.
Brand Claims: The Contour Clubbing Waterproof eye pencil is the perfect finishing touch to a smoky look.

Bourjois Contour and Clubbing Waterproof Eye Pencil in Golden Dress

Its waterproof formula is crease-resistant and makes for a perfect adherence of the colour. Its ultra-soft gliding texture enriched with jojoba and cotton oils intensely outline the lash line.
Packaging: It comes in a pencil form, made of wood with matching plastic cap. It is very accurate in size, can be carried in purse or in small makeup kit.

Experience: Basically I went to Bourjois counter to buy its cream blush and check out its rouge edition velvet lipstick. When I asked for its cream blush, SA seemed like as if I was asking for some shoe range at beauty counter. He said Bourjois cream blush? No ma’am we have its powder blush and we have cream blush available in Maxfactor. SA was also unaware of Bourjois velvet lipstick so I told him that it’s there at its international site but might not have launched in India yet. Then I saw some eye pencils and selected Bourjois golden dress.

Bourjois Contour and Clubbing Waterproof Eye Pencil in Golden Dress

Bourjois Contour and Clubbing Waterproof Eye Pencil in Golden Dress

Product Texture & quality: This is my first Bourjois purchase and I am really impressed because this pencil has very creamy texture. It is a very subtle coppery golden colored eye pencil which can also be used as an eye shadow. I did not face any problem while using it either as liner or as eye shadow, it glides and blends like dream. It blends easily as eye shadow and do not give any harsh lines on eye lids. I use it as both way and it is waterproof and long lasting too but at the same time this pencil will not give hard time to get rid of it. This can be removed easily with cream cleanser or a makeup remover. 



Bourjois Contour and Clubbing Waterproof Eye Pencil in Golden Dress

Pros of Bourjois Contour & Clubbing Waterproof Eye Pencil
Creamy formula
Smoothly glides
Party shade
Multifunctional (can be used as an eye liner & eye shadow both)
Nominal in price (as compared to the other international brands)
Handy packaging
Long lasting and waterproof
Available in many cool shades

Cons of Bourjois Contour & Clubbing Waterproof Eye Pencil
Availability can be the problem (as many cities do not have Bourjois counters)
Ingredients not mentioned ( can be problem for some who buy product after reading ingredients)

Rating: 4.25 out of 5

Final Take: I am completely in love with this pencil and use it quite often. I would recommend it to everyone who loves to experiment with new eye pencils and colors. I read somewhere few days back that Bourjois has launched its Rouge Velvet Lipsticks in India. I can't wait to try them out. 
Bourjois Contour and Clubbing Eye Pencil in Golden Dress Review Reviewed by Niesha on 12:34 pm Rating: 5 Post By Pooja Patel Bourjois Contour and Clubbing Waterproof Eye Pencil in Golden Dress Review and Swatches   Hi everyone! I love ey...

No comments:

I have changed the comment system due to which your lovely comments have been disappeared from a lot of posts.
I appreciate the time you take to comment but Kindly DO NOT PUT LINKS in the comments, they will be DELETED. Anonymous comments are disabled, Plz do mail me if you have questions!
:)

Niesha Jeenwal