Lakme fashion Week: My Unique look - Indian Beauty Forever
Wednesday 26 February 2014

Lakme fashion Week: My Unique look

Lakme fashion Week: My Unique look (Contest post)
Hi girls!!! 
You must be aware, Jabong.com, which happens to be one of my favorite online shopping site when it comes to clothes, accessories, bags, shoes etc. So, the news is Jabong.com is co-sponsoring Lakme Fashion Week that will take place from March 12 to March 16. 
And here is my contest entry where, using the products from Jabong.com, I have created this Look with a black Jumpsuit, it's amazing and Jumpsuits are well known to to give you an illusion of height and slimmer frame.


For the look which is an evening one. I paired the jumpsuit with a black Lino perros belt, to further accentuate the waistline! For accessories, I chose this clutch which is an absolute beauty. With zardozi work, it look alluring and more to go with the traditional Indian attires but here I wanted this only with the black jumpsuit! I picked up these black peep toe shoes. For jewellery, I chose this pretty gold statement necklace!!


So, that was my look!! Black and gold compliment each other really well, it is classy yet comfy! You can never go wrong with black!!
Did you like the look! let me know!

Lakme fashion Week: My Unique look Reviewed by Niesha on 8:48 pm Rating: 5 Lakme fashion Week: My Unique look (Contest post) Hi girls!!!   You must be aware, Jabong.com , which happens to be one of my favorite...

No comments:

I have changed the comment system due to which your lovely comments have been disappeared from a lot of posts.
I appreciate the time you take to comment but Kindly DO NOT PUT LINKS in the comments, they will be DELETED. Anonymous comments are disabled, Plz do mail me if you have questions!
:)

Niesha Jeenwal