International hair care brand!! Ready for the blind test!! - Indian Beauty Forever
Thursday 27 February 2014

International hair care brand!! Ready for the blind test!!

Hi Girls!!
International hair care brand!! Ready for the blind test!!

A couple of days ago, I got this pretty white box which contains two bottles, one is a shampoo and the other one would obviously be the conditioner. But wait!!! We have not been told which brand they belong to. Is it some existing brand or new entrant in the consumer market? Honestly, I have no idea.
There are no details except for the two stickers that say “shampoo” and “conditioner”. That’s it!!!
Now, since these are from an international hair care brand, even though name has not been disclosed. I cal call it Love your long hair and also I am not that skeptical as they would be safe to use, therefore, my excitement level is soaring high!! Who knows these products become my staple hair care products in future or my HG shampoo and Conditioner. You never know until you try!!

So for that, testing and using is important. By the way, I just sniffed the conditioner and it smells really good!!! I really hope they fare well!!




Let’s me use it at least twice and I promise, I am going to share my experience after a week. I mean to say I am someone who goes for a hair wash, twice a week. So, see you after a week and will let you know about my experience. In detail!!! Huh!!
I am going now, Can’t wait to try these out!!

International hair care brand!! Ready for the blind test!! Reviewed by Niesha on 4:01 pm Rating: 5 Hi Girls!! International hair care brand!! Ready for the blind test!! A couple of days ago, I got this pretty white box which contain...

No comments:

I have changed the comment system due to which your lovely comments have been disappeared from a lot of posts.
I appreciate the time you take to comment but Kindly DO NOT PUT LINKS in the comments, they will be DELETED. Anonymous comments are disabled, Plz do mail me if you have questions!
:)

Niesha Jeenwal