Inglot Haul from MajorBrands.in review and haul - Indian Beauty Forever
Tuesday 21 August 2012

Inglot Haul from MajorBrands.in review and haul

Haul from MajorBrands.in review and haul

Hi All,

After reading so many reviews about the Inglot products, I was so eager to try them there by I came across this site called majorbrands.in which has Inglot products. Without any second thoughts I immediately logged into their site and placed an order for inglot freedom system lipstick and eye shadow, will review them later.
online shopping


About the company and their policies-  Major brands is a leading franchisee for premier international fashion brands. we offer value-based products to our customers and growth for our partners.
The mindset of the Indian retail market was more market and less retail. The dominance of local brands, outdated formats such as garment shops, department stores and multi-branded outlets (MBOs) dominated purchase patterns, offering customers a lackluster shopping experience.
Major Brands (India) Private Limited was one of the first few retail organizations to focus on the retail of premier international brands through the exclusive brand outlets format in India. In a time where price points played a very important role in purchase decision, Major Brands took the Indian retail head on, breaking the price-point barrier with the launch of the Spanish brand Mango in Mumbai.
Perceived to be a privileged brand that catered to class vs. mass, strategic re-pricing and a highly visible promotional campaign repositioned Mango as an affordable brand and increased its customer base.
The success of Mango in India indicated the emergence of India’s growing buying power. This ushered in a slew of other international brands focusing on the Indian market. Major Brands has been the forerunner as the premier partner in India for international brands such as Mango, Aldo, Aldo Accessories, Charles & Keith, Inglot, La Senza, Okaidi, Nine West and Promod.

Payment Options- They have the following payment options-
  • Cash On Delivery
  • Credit card
  • Debit card
  • Net Banking
All the credit card and net banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection. 
inglot freedom system

My Experience-   This time I chose to pay by my card. I placed the order on Friday and got it delivered on the next Friday. Most of the times I get my parcels within 2-3 days of placing the orders so, this time when there was a delay and that too when I have already made a payment, I was not that happy and called the customer service and was informed that I will be getting my products very sson and they are having some problems these days which I can understand sometimes happens.
I was impressed by their phone customer service and moreover, I got the parcel the same day. 

online shopping
inglot freedom system

I have ordered Inglot refill lipstick and an eye shadow. The products very nicely packaged and they were bubbled wrapped securely, which was nice. The outer packaging was in a sheet with their names and website’s name written all over. This kind of reminded me of yebhi.com and fashionandyou.com packaging.

inglot freedom system

Finally, I got my products and I don’t have any complaints with them.  Overall, it was a nice experience and I liked shopping with them.

Will I repurchase - I will definitely buy more of Inglot products from them, if i want to buy them online.
this is my recent purchase:
 
Inglot Haul from MajorBrands.in review and haul Reviewed by Niesha on 10:26 pm Rating: 5 Haul from MajorBrands.in review and haul Hi All, After reading so many reviews about the Inglot products, I was so eager to try the...

No comments:

I have changed the comment system due to which your lovely comments have been disappeared from a lot of posts.
I appreciate the time you take to comment but Kindly DO NOT PUT LINKS in the comments, they will be DELETED. Anonymous comments are disabled, Plz do mail me if you have questions!
:)

Niesha Jeenwal