Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review, Price and How to use - Indian Beauty Forever
Monday 8 December 2014

Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review, Price and How to use

Livon Moroccan Silk Serum review
Hi everyone! I posted a couple of days ago, I attended Livon’s Moroccan Silk Serum launch event with the bloggers. Long ago, the hair serum or detangling potions, Livon was the pioneer, I still remember, I used to get that small transparent pink labelled bottle. After using that I used to touch my smoother hair. I was hooked on to such products after that and have tried so many from the other brands which I was exposed to later on. Now, recently Livon has given has Moroccan silk serum which is infused with the Argan oil.
Price: Livon Moroccan Silk Serum is priced for 255 Rupees for 59ml.
Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review price and how to use
Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review
How to use Livon Moroccan Silk hair Serum
Shampoo your hair and towel-dry them before the serum application. Take around 2 pumps of the silk serum on to your palm. Gently rub and Start applying from the middle section of your hair, then work down the bottom of the hair and finally on the top hairs.
Brand says: “Moroccan Argan Oil makes hair softer, restores shine, strengthens the thin brittle hair and protects from UV while reversing damaged hair. The UV Filter protects the hair from the sun. Vitamin E in the Argan oil deeply nourishes hair while the Japanese conditioning agent gives long lasting radiance. New Livon Moroccan Silk Serum with precious Moroccan Argan Oil detangles your precious hair and prevents its breakage so that you experience the beauty of smooth, silky, free-flowing hair. “

Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review with Argan oil
Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review

Moroccan Argan Oil, the exotic ingredient native only to Morocco is the new international rage in hair care with its multiple benefits. Now, Livon brings to you the goodness of Moroccan Argan Oil with the benefits of hair serum. Ideal for all hair types, it detangles hair & prevents its breakage giving you smooth, silky, free-flowing hair.

Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review

Views on Livon Moroccan Silk Serum
Livon Moroccan Silk Serum is packaged in a transparent pink hued slim bottle which has a gold and white pump. The bottle looks good and enticing. Can be easily carried on a small bag too.  The serum has a floral sweet scent which is quite nice as once applied it leaves a mild floral fragrance in the hair. The serum isn’t sticky rather is quite light weight like the way hairs serums are. For my length of hair, I usually take only 2 pumps of this Livon Moroccan Silk serum and starting from the dry ends, I would go up till the top hair. It spreads quite easily and gives this silky smoother feeling while I touch my hair. It really does make my hair manageable and silkier. Frizz is reduced up to some extent and also the dryness of the hair is also taken care of though on the same note, this alone will not be very helpful for extra dry hair, other than that this product alone can be a silky hair care tip in itself.
I like hair serums as they are quick and easy to detangle the hair therefore less hair breakage is there. The Argan oil in this hair serum is what imparts it with the features like smoothening and detangles the tangled hair. I mostly use it once my shampooed hair are damp and once more time on my dry hair when I am leaving the house, just to add some subtle shine and to tame the frizz.

Livon Moroccan Silk Serum

Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review

Overall, I liked the product, it is very affordable which will make a lot of people use it. There is one more trial pack size available for this silk serum that is I think around 179 Rupees, if I am not wrong.
Rating for Livon Moroccan Silk Serum: 4.5 out of 5 (-0.5 for not being the same for very dry hair)

Take:  I liked Livon Silk hair Serum with Moroccan’s Argan oil. It’s is just like the livon’s original product but new and improved with the added features like Argan oil, Sunscreens that prevents with UV rays and Vitamin E. I will recommend it to all of you.
Livon Moroccan Silk Serum Review, Price and How to use Reviewed by Niesha on 11:33 pm Rating: 5 Livon Moroccan Silk Serum review Hi everyone! I posted a couple of days ago, I attended Livon’s Moroccan Silk Serum launch event with th...

No comments:

I have changed the comment system due to which your lovely comments have been disappeared from a lot of posts.
I appreciate the time you take to comment but Kindly DO NOT PUT LINKS in the comments, they will be DELETED. Anonymous comments are disabled, Plz do mail me if you have questions!
:)

Niesha Jeenwal