Makeup Tutorial: Inspired by Aishwarya Rai Cannes Red carpet - Indian Beauty Forever
Monday 26 May 2014

Makeup Tutorial: Inspired by Aishwarya Rai Cannes Red carpet

Makeup Tutorial: Inspired by Aishwarya Rai Cannes Red carpet

Hey girls!
Cannes film festival has ended and this time it was Aishwarya Rai, who when walked in Roberto Cavalli strapless dress made the headlines. She looked simply stunning. If you remember, I posted about her makeup breakdown and pictures a couple of day ago. If you haven’t seen that Check here.
I loved that look a lot and decided to recreate Aishwarya Rai's makeup Look myself. It was soft and subtle and red lips made it more glamorous.
So, here’s my version of the look.

Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look breakdown
Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look
By the way do let me know about the image quality in this post as, I changed some ISO settings since I was struggling to get rid of the background darkness without loosing the clarity. I take pictures in flash because without flash the colors will appear dull than they actually are and the images lack sharpness. But after changing some setting, I like the final outcome. If you have some tips on camera settings then do let me know as well. I will be glad and thankful!
Okay, so  moving on, this how I did this look:
Face
I started by priming my face with Nyx photo loving primer. It reduces the pores and keeps skin matte for a longer time. I didn’t feel the need to go for a heavy foundation as I don’t have any blemishes right now, yaay! therefore, I used Lotus Herbals Nutraglow and Revlon Touch and Glow compact over that to further mattify and set it!
On my cheeks, I have used Maybelline cheeky blush in Peachy sweetie which gives a subtle rosy hue without looking over the top as in her pictures, there was no obvious looking blush but rosyness was there. I contoured my cheek bones slightly with Sleek’s face contour Kit in Light.

Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look pictures

Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look
Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look
Eyes
For the eyes, I first used Colorbar concealer to create a base and to get rid of any redness. I then defined my crease with a matte brown eye shadow, this is the step that I have not seen in her pictures but I had to do since my eyes aren’t deep set. I took Revlon eye shadow link in the shade grey which looks grey in the pan but looks more like silver on the eyes and patted on the lids up till the crease. I lightly dusted some underneath the waterline then applied kohl and also tight lined the upper waterline to create an illusion of fuller eye lashes. I lined my eyes with Essence gel eyeliner, a slight wing at the outer corner and completed the look with loads of mascara as she is wearing natural looking falsies which I don’t want to go for.

Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look eye makeup

Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look eye makeup tutorial

Lips
In the photos, she has red lips that look burgundy in low light. I have used Lakme Enrich satin lipstick in no 356. That is a gorgeous red color and topped it with Maybelline Bold Matte 5, which gives the lip color that you see in my version of the look. 

Read: Simple day makeup with Peachy Pink lips
Red Carpet makeup Look with L'Oreal Paris L'Or Collection

Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look tutorial

Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look

Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look pictures and tutorial

Aishwarya Rai inspired makeup Look tutorials and breakdown
Hair
I have used small One inch in diameter rollers and tied to put them away from the face as her curls are more like wide swept and beachy.
That was my version of the look sported by Aishwarya Rai at the cannes  Film Festival Red carpet. There is one more look that I liked where she has this beautiful sea green eye shadow though I didn’t like the red lips with that But I will soon try the look and share with you.
Have a great day !!
Makeup Tutorial: Inspired by Aishwarya Rai Cannes Red carpet Reviewed by Niesha on 5:12 pm Rating: 5 Makeup Tutorial: Inspired by Aishwarya Rai Cannes Red carpet Hey girls! Cannes film festival has ended and this time it was Aishwarya...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful tutorial on doing this makeup on Aishwarya Rai Cannes Red carpet. Sure each beautician must want to do makeup like this and I learn many things from this post.

    Elle18 Party Makeup

    ReplyDelete

I have changed the comment system due to which your lovely comments have been disappeared from a lot of posts.
I appreciate the time you take to comment but Kindly DO NOT PUT LINKS in the comments, they will be DELETED. Anonymous comments are disabled, Plz do mail me if you have questions!
:)

Niesha Jeenwal